Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Revo Uninstaller - free lite version for home use
MEL Offline

Revo Uninstaller - free lite version for home use
This uninstall utility is a little Windows program I have used for several years with great success. It was actually suggested to me by a windows tech. This is a free lite version of a commercial program and is freely offered for home use.

I use the level 3 uninstall, I believe that is the default setting. This utility will first automatically call the uninstall that is built into most software programs. Following that uninstall process, it will next allow you to find the missing tidbits left behind and allow you to select them for removal, either all items or you may select individually, each item you wish to remove. I've used level 3 and selected 'all remaining items' for removal for several years and have never had a problem by using this level of uninstall. I reboot, following the uninstall process, to give Windows a chance to reset ini entries.

My main point of this review is to say you would be amazed at the odd items commonly left behind following a program uninstall. It isn't surprising that sometimes things go a bit wacky and drive us up a wall with computer behavior we can't easily remedy after we've uninstalled some piece of software. This little utility helps to clean up those left over odds and ends.

http://www.revouninstaller.com/index.html

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_unin...nload.html

MEL
Legacy version 7.5.0.207
Windows 7 Pro w/current updates
04-10-2013 07:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Revo Uninstaller - free lite version for home use - MEL - 04-10-2013 07:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Legacy Users BB | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication